Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops is a low carb delicious entree. Full of flavor and full of the crunch you often miss with a low carb diet.
The Hardworking Husband and I have been doing the Keto diet. Lucy has been doing it as well. I have been on the hunt for recipes that are tasty yet low carb. I have actually found quite a few. Jamie’s Quick Mexican Chicken Soup is one of those recipes. It is so good you’d never know it’s low carb.
I’ve also been finding substitutes for ingredients that are high in carbs. Most of the time when I make breaded pork chops I use flour. But I’ve found that crushed pork rinds work just as well and maybe better. And they have no carbs. They can be used in place of bread crumbs in meatloaf also.
We have been doing Keto for 3 weeks and we’ve had these Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops twice. You wouldn’t know they are low carb, they taste so good.
- 1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together in a bowl parmesan, crushed pork rinds, garlic and dried parsley.
- In a second bowl, lightly beat together water and egg
- In a large oven safe skillet, heat olive oil on medium.
- Dip both sides of one pork chop in egg mixture.
- Place in parmesan mixture. Coat both sides and place in skillet. Repeat will all 4 pork chops. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip pork chops and place skillet in oven. Cook for about 15 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!