Welcome to a New Year and a new Saturday Dishes!! We, Coffee With Us 3, and Diane at Recipes for Our Daily Bread are now the official hosts and we are so, so glad you are here!
Last week’s party was outstanding and my favorite so far! All the wonderful recipes made it extremely difficult to pick features! But here are a few of our favorites!
Pepperoni Pull Apart Bread by Baking in a Tornado,
Crispy Pizza Rolls by O Taste and See,
Healthier Fried Ravioli by Life in My Empty Nest,
Black Bean & Corn Salsa by Mommy on Demand,
Creole Stuffed Mushrooms by Melding Magic,
Sausage Rolls by Cooking with Curls
If you were featured grab one of our featured buttons:
Now on to this week’s party!
As you can see this week’s theme is healthy recipes. That includes: skinny recipes, low-cal, lower sugar, gluten free, or any other recipes, you would deem healthy! If you aren’t a blogger this is a great place to find new recipes. Click the link to go to the recipe and pin from there.
If you are a blogger, we will do our best to promote your links by pinning, tweeting, and sharing. In return, we ask that you
- share up to 3 of your recipes new or old that fit the theme, this is a great way to bring a new audience to your archives!
- Follow us in any way you choose.
- Please link back to us, grab a button or put a text link in your post.
- And please visit some of the other links, pin your favorites and leave comments. Do for others as you would want done.
- By linking up, you give coffeewithus3.com or recipesforourdailybread.com permission to feature your post on social media and our blogs using a photo, title, and link to your site. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Grab one of our all new buttons!
Check out all the upcoming themes!
Enjoy the Healthy Recipes party!