French Bread Pizza – A delicious & easy dinner idea! Perfect for kids to make for themselves or just a super simple & fast weeknight dinner.
My kids have been helping make dinner for years now but this meal they can make completely on their own. That makes it a favorite around here. All I have to do is supervise and take them out of the oven and my kids do all the rest! They also love that they can each choose their own toppings and make them exactly like they like.
I love buying day old french bread on discount at our grocery store for this. It’s so much cheaper and still tastes great as french bread pizza! It’s also a great way to use leftover pizza or spaghetti sauce.
- French bread loaves, one loaf will feed 3-4 people
- Pizza Sauce, 1 small can
- Mozzarella cheese or Monterey Jack, shredded
- Pizza Toppings of your choice
- Slice french bread in half length ways.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of french bread.
- Top with cheese and desired pizza toppings.
- Broil the french bread pizzas until cheese is melted and toppings warm.
Sometimes my kids will make funny faces or designs with the toppings. They always have a great time making these and we always enjoy family pizza night.
Don’t forget to pin!