Candy Cane Popcorn is an easy and delicious treat for any Christmas party, get together, or just a snack while watching Christmas movies.
This might be one of my favorite Christmas treats ever. The first time I ever had some was at a my daughter’s Christmas party at preschool, where I ate way too much of it! I had no idea at the time how easy it was to make. And maybe it would have been better to never learn!
Warning this popcorn is very addicting and it’s easy to eat a whole lot of it! I’ve seen several other recipes for this that makes it more complicated but I think it’s tastes great with just almond bark & candy cane so that’s how I make it.
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 12 oz almond bark
- 6 candy cane, finely crushed
- Pop kernels in a popcorn popper into a large bowl.
- Melt almond bark in double boiler or microwave until just pourable.
- Pour evenly over popcorn and sprinkle with candy canes.
- Stir to coat evenly.
- Let sit until chocolate is set.
- Store in airtight container.