These Blackberry Margarita Mocktails are a sweet frozen, blended mocktail, made with real blackberries. A family-friendly, alcohol-free fancy drink option.
Special occasions call for fancy drinks. Whether that’s fancy lemonade recipes, or mocktails, it’s nice to have non-alcoholic options available, both for the kids and for adults who choose not to drink.
What is a Mocktail?
A Mocktail is a cocktail drink made without alcohol. They can be made with a variety of ingredients, from fruit juices, to sodas, and so much more. At our house, mocktails are the fancy drinks our kids get to celebrate special occasions.
Fancy drinks are more fun when they come in fancy glasses like these! I love the gold rimmed glasses– who would guess they were plastic!
Are Mocktails Good for Your Health?
That’s going to depend on what’s in them. Our mocktail recipes are made using real fruit, but they also typically have lemon-lime soda in them. So they’re not healthy like a smoothie, but they’re not completely terrible for you.
If you love mocktails, you’ll want to check out these other fabulous recipes!
- 3 cups Blackberries, frozen
- 12 oz. can Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1/4 cup juice or water, as needed
- If using fresh fruit, freeze for 3 hours (or longer).
- In a blender, combine frozen blackberries, and soda. If needed, add juice of your choice (I used a little grape juice) or water to make it blend.
- Mixture should be thick.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!