Do you need an easy Christmas present for your neighbors, coworkers, or those long-lost relatives that come to Aunt Gertrude’s house that you’re supposed to give a present to? Then look no further than these delicious, sure-to-please hot chocolate reindeer.
Christmas will be here before we know it, and there are always gifts to be given. But I know that there are times in our lives when money is short, and we just can’t afford to give expensive gifts. Hot chocolate reindeer are inexpensive to make, but they prove that you were still putting forth effort. Buy a mug from the dollar store to go with this, and you’ve got a great gift idea!
Hot chocolate reindeer were a simple gift to make, which gave them bonus points, in my opinion. Miss Magoo helped scoop the hot chocolate in while I held the bags open. She then added marshmallows, and I taped the bags shut while she picked out eyes and noses for the reindeer.
Materials Needed to Make Hot Chocolate Reindeer:
- Hot Chocolate (I used the huge Stephen’s Hot Chocolate from Costco)
- Piping Bags
- Double-sided tape
- Brown pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Red pom poms
- Insert enough hot chocolate for 2 cups into a piping bag.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Twist shut- I recommend taping it shut. I used washi tape for this.
- Twist 2 pipe cleaners around bag and bend them to make them look like antlers.
- Using double-sided tape, attach googly eyes and pom pom nose.
- Give to your friends, family, and neighbors.
Do you have any ideas for great gifts to give to friends and neighbors? If so, our readers would love to hear your ideas- just add a comment below!
Looking for more fun Christmas crafts to make with your kids? Check these out!
Why not join us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3 or hangout with us on Facebook:
Check out our link parties.
Don’t forget to pin!