Make yourself a treat in just 3 minutes! Individual peach crisp is an awesome and easy dessert!
I love the idea of mug cakes. I love baked goods, but one of the best thing about making single-serve cakes is that you only get one portion- you can’t eat half the dish (not that I would do that, of course…) I’ve been thinking about a peach crisp or cobbler lately, so I decided to make an individual version, and I came up with Individual Peach Crisp in 3 Minutes.
You can make this Individual Peach Crisp in a small bowl or a mug. I chose a small bowl, since mugs are very hard to take pictures in. But it really doesn’t make a difference. You may want to add more brown sugar, if you prefer a sweet crisp, this one is plenty sweet enough for me, but I know tastes differ.
Since this isn’t baked the top won’t actually be very crisp. If you really want it crispy on top, you could put it under the broiler for a minute or so (make sure to use an oven-safe dish, and watch it very closely, since it can quickly burn).
You can choose whether you want to peel or leave the skins on your peaches. I leave them on, since I don’t mind them and they’re full of fiber and nutrients. But if you don’t like the skin, feel free to peel them. You can also substitute nectarines for peaches, if you prefer.
- 1 peach or nectarine, peeled if desired
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Quick or Instant Oats
- Slice or chop peach and mix together with 1/2 tsp. brown sugar and cinnamon in a very small bowl or mug.
- Mix together melted butter and remaining 1 tsp. of brown sugar. Stir in oats. Spoon over the top of the peach.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until thoroughly heated- be careful as it will be hot.
- Top with ice cream if desired.
Why not join us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3 or hangout with us on Facebook: