Potato Bites is a delicious, simple recipe that is perfect for a brunch or appetizer. Packed full of potatoes, cheese, and onions, for an amazing bite of flavor.
Potato bites work well for a brunch. They can be made ahead of time, and they taste great even if they’re not still hot.
Looking for more potato recipes? We have a delicious round up of potato recipes.
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and grated (about 1 large potato)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grate your potatoes (I used my food processor).
- Let sit for a few minutes and squeeze out excess water.
- While waiting, combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add grated potatoes.
- Fill each muffin tin to the top.
- Bake for 18 mins until tops are golden brown.
Tip: If you are doubling recipe like I did for the shower, use a little less than double the bread crumbs and 1/4 cup onion.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!