One other recipe from the party that I wanted to share was the punch. This punch is so easy and super versatile. I wanted the punch to be a teal color, so I picked a blue Kool-aid. But you could make this just about any color you wanted. Just pick a flavor that will go with the other flavors in the punch.
- 1 - 46 oz can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 - 12 oz can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 2 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 2 pkgs Kool-Aid
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 quart water
- Mix all ingredients except ginger ale.
- Mix ginger ale in right before serving. It's that simple! And so good.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love punch. I would rather have it than soda any day. But sometimes it doesn’t work because the soda will lose it’s fizz before you drink it all. I mix up the sugar, water, Kool-Aid, and juices. Then when I want a glass I pour about half a glass of the mixture and then top it off with the ginger ale. It can make a bad day good in a hurry.
Follow us on Pinterest
Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.