Super easy & super fun squirt gun cake that’s perfect for a summer birthday or for any little kid!
This cake is so cute but yet so easy!! You don’t have to be a master cake designer to pull it off! I’m not great with cakes. Not at all! So my mom has been making my children’s birthday cakes for awhile now. She made this one as well but I think I could have even pulled this one off!
Squirt Gun Cake Directions
What you need:
- Your favorite cake recipe made in either one large round pan or two regular size ones
- White frosting
- Blue Food Coloring
- One medium sized squirt gun and 2 or 3 smaller ones.
- Bake and cool cakes and stack if using smaller ones.
- Frost the cake with the white frosting, reserving about a cup.
- Use food coloring to make the rest of the frosting blue to your desired color.
- Spread the blue in the middle like a puddle, and drop other spots like the water splashed.
- Stick the largest squirt gun in the top of the cake and place the others around the edge.
That’s it! It’s super easy and super cute! This was my son’s birthday cake for his sixth birthday this summer! He loved it and had a squirt gun to keep afterwards. His whole party was squirt gun themed. They had a blast squirting each other and playing in water. I’ll be sharing some fun squirt gun races tomorrow!
Don’t forget to pin!