Easy weeknight dinner with yummy Mexican Flavors mixed with your favorite kind of pasta!
School is starting again and I have three in school!! Soccer season is also upon us and I have three playing soccer!! So we are busy, busy, busy! So it’s time to pull out the easy but filling weeknight dinner again.
But since it’s also still really hot here, I don’t really want to be using my oven a bunch yet. This Easy Mexican Pasta meets all of my criteria! It’s fast, it’s filling, and it just uses the stovetop, so it doesn’t heat up the whole house!
And my family loves pasta. And I love that you can change up the flavors of pasta so easily. Add some salsa, corn, and black beans and suddenly it’s much more Mexican than Italian!
- 1 lb pasta, any variety
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 8 oz frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile brown hamburger and drain excess grease.
- Add beans, corn, and salsa to meat in pan and heat until warm.
- Drain pasta, add meat mixture, and mix.