Creamy Baked Ricotta Dip with Bacon is a great appetizer.
I love cheesy dips, but I wanted to try making something I hadn’t ever made before.
As I was thinking about what to make, I remembered some ricotta cheese in the fridge from making lasagna soup. So I decided to try making a hot dip using that ricotta.
I also had some bacon in the fridge, and it wasn’t enough for the whole family, so I thought I’d use that as well. And so the idea of Baked Ricotta Dip with Bacon came into being.
Baked Ricotta Dip is creamy and delicious. Ricotta is a bit sweeter than most cheeses, so it pairs well with the saltiness of bacon. Serve it with crackers, or with toasted baguette slices like I did. Or just eat it with a spoon– I won’t tell!
- 16 oz Ricotta
- 1/2 C Parmesan
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 slices cooked Bacon, chopped and divided
- 1/2 tsp Salt optional
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 425º.
- Mix together ingredients, reserving one slice of bacon.
- Pour into an oven safe baking dish.
- Top with reserved bacon.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until dip is heated through.
- Serve with crackers or toasted baguettes.
Don’t forget to pin!