Italian Dressing, Potato, Tomatoes, & More combined for a delicious and easy casserole using leftover Thanksgiving Turkey.
Got any leftover turkey already?? Probably not, since it’s not yet Thanksgiving. But it’s this week! And if you are anything like our family, you will have a bunch of leftover turkey! I like leftover turkey and don’t mind eating turkey sandwiches but I don’t want to eat only that!
So I made up this casserole with turkey, Italian seasonings, and potatoes! The whole family enjoyed it and it was a wonderful weeknight dinner.
- 6 medium sized baking potatoes, washed
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 can Italian style tomatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots, or carrots chopped into large pieces
- 1 cup cooked turkey
- Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Chop potatoes into bite sized pieces, I left the skin on mine.
- Combine potatoes and Italian dressing in a large casserole dish and mix until potatoes are coated.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover with foil and Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese before serving, if desired.
If you’re looking for another great leftover turkey recipe, try Jamie’s Turkey Gemelli Soup.
Or if you’re looking for more great weeknight dinners, try these out!