This Limeade Ice Cream Pie is so easy to make, but it tastes so fabulous people will think you’ve slaved away in the kitchen all day! Sweet, tart, and delicious!
What is ice cream pie made of?
Limeade ice cream pie is a frozen dessert that’s made with ice cream, whipped topping, and limeade concentrate in a graham cracker crust.
Making dessert during the summer can be tricky. I love baking, but during the summer I hate to turn on the oven to bake, so love making no-bake dessert recipes.
If you’re looking for more no-bake dessert recipes, you’ll enjoy these!
- Gingerbread Chai Cheesecake Cups
- Copycat Asphalt Pie (Grasshopper Pie)
- Homemade Marshmallows (11 varieties)
This Limeade Ice Cream Pie is so easy to make! Once the ice cream and whipped topping are thawed, it only takes about 5 minutes to mix up the filling. The hardest part is waiting for the pie to freeze before you eat it!
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 12 oz can frozen limeade concentrate
- 16 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix together ice cream, limeade concentrate and whipped topping.
- Use an electric beater or a whisk to combine well.
- Pour into graham cracker crusts.
- Freeze overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.
Don’t forget to pin!