Skip the takeout and have pizza night in with these incredibly easy Mini Calzones.
Mini Calzones are made easily by using some packaged foods. Crescent rolls, pepperoni, tomato sauce, and mozzarella are rolled up for a fun finger food. Using ingredients like these helps this meal to come together in minutes, making it perfect for a busy night!
There’s also something so fun about miniature versions of food, and these mini calzones are no exception. My kids loved eating them, and asked when I could make them again.
If you love cooking with canned crescent rolls, we’ve got some more recipes you’re going to want to try.
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 can (8 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 32 slices of Pepperoni
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper, if desired.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- On each triangle put 1 tsp. tomato sauce.
- Add 2 slices of pepperoni (or 7 mini pepperoni).
- Top with 1 Tbsp. mozzarella.
- Roll up, starting with the wide end.
- Bake 9 minutes, or until golden brown.
I prefer to use the tomato sauce that has basic, garlic and oregano in it already. If you can't find this sauce, you can use plain tomato sauce, just stir in 1/2 tsp. dried basil, 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, and 1/2 tsp. garlic powder.
There will be leftover tomato sauce. You can double the rest of the ingredients while using just one can of tomato sauce. Or you can use the extra sauce for dipping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!
Linking up at Weekend Potluck.