Seasonal & fun! These pumpkin Oreos are sure to be a fall favorite at your house!
We love Oreos! I mean who doesn’t? They are just the best. Recently, I saw pumpkin spice Oreos and while I LOVE Oreos that just didn’t sound appealing at all so these Oreo Pumpkins are made with traditional Oreos because I think the chocolate ones are the best.
But if you wanted to go really “pumpkiny” you could use the pumpkin spice ones, either way these are sure to be a hit with the kids (and adults) this fall.
- 15-20 OREOs
- 1 cup candy melts or melting white chocolate
- Oil if needed
- Food Coloring Red & Yellow or Orange
- Orange Frosting Pen
Insert toothpicks in the cream filling middle of the OREOs and place OREOs in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour. This will make dipping easier.
- Melt candy melts in a double boiler or the Microwave. Add a little bit of oil to thin, if needed.
- Add food coloring until desired orange color is reached.
- Holding the toothpick, dip OREO in melted candy & place on wax paper to set.
- Once candy is set, use the frosting pen to add the pumpkin stripes.
Hope you enjoy these fun fall treats. They would be perfect for a Halloween party or just to snack on this autumn season.
Don’t forget to pin!