This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#BowlTimeSnacks #CollectiveBias
I love football. We watch every weekend during football season and I love cheering on my favorite team. And this time of year, football is even more fun as the games get more exciting as the stakes get higher.
But football isn’t the only thing I love about Game Day, I also love the food! And I love sharing Game Day snacks with my friends & family. I mean, what’s better than football food?! And one of my favorite football foods is pizza, but I also love finger foods. So I thought combining the two would be genius!
So we headed over to Albertsons to pick up some RITZ® crackers, Coca-Cola, & all the other ingredients we needed to make these RITZ® Crackers Pizza Bites. I knew Coca-Cola would be the perfect beverage to go with these. And I love being able to pick up all the ingredients I need in one shopping trip and being able to easily find what I need.
We love pizza and I thought pizza flavors of top of RITZ® crackers would make great finger foods for Game Day. And boy, was I right! These little RITZ® Crackers Pizza Bites pack a big flavor! The tanginess of the sun dried tomatoes balances nicely with the cream cheese. Add in the flavors of the pepperoni & the buttery RITZ® crackers and you have one delicious bite-sized snack. The trick will be keeping your family’s hands off of them before your guests arrive!
- 1 8 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby/Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 tsp Pizza Seasoning or Italian Seasoning
- RITZ® Crackers, about 50
- Slices Pepperoni, about 50
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 2.25 oz can Sliced Olives
- Combine cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes, shredded cheese and seasoning and mix well.
- Take one RITZ® crackers spread a very thin layer of cream cheese mixture on top and then place the pepperoni on it. (This will keep the pepperoni from sliding off).
- Top the pepperoni with more of the cream cheese mixture. (I used about a teaspoon total for each cracker)
- Add 3-4 pieces of red peppers or 2-3 sliced olives.
- Repeat the process until you run out of cream cheese mixture.
So head on over to Albertsons and pick up some Coca-Cola (or Diet Coke or Coke Zero if you prefer) and some Ritz Crackers and make these pizza bites for the big game! And if you’re looking for ways to use your leftover crackers, be sure to check out these other amazing RITZ® Crackers Recipes!
And if you’re hosting a party for the big game, make it easy of yourself and invite all your guest with Evite.