These slow cooker mushrooms are quick and easy, with just 3 ingredients!
As a kid I hated mushrooms. That seems to be a pretty common childhood hatred, from what I’ve seen. However, once I got a little older and tried them again, I found that I love them! So when my friend Jan was telling me about making mushrooms in her Crockpot, I was definitely intrigued.
This recipe for slow cooker mushrooms is so easy! They make a delicious, flavorful appetizer, or you can slice them before cooking and serve them over grilled chicken or steak– so good!
And with just 3 ingredients, you can throw these together and forget about them, and have a delicious appetizer for a party, with very little work!
- 3 lbs Crimini Mushrooms,, or other dark mushrooms
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 package Ranch mix
- Turn slow cooker to high. Place butter in slow cooker to melt while you prepare the mushrooms.
- Wash, dry, and cut ends off mushrooms. Slice, if desired.
- Turn slow cooker down to low, and stir ranch into melted butter. Stir in mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, or to desired tenderness. If mushrooms are sliced, check at 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 31mg Sodium: 118mg Carbohydrates: 6.7g Fiber: 3.1g Sugar: 3.4g Protein: 5.3g
Do you have a favorite mushroom recipe?
Don’t forget to pin!