- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough, or homemade pizza dough for one pizza
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound sausage cooked and broken up
- salsa, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a greased cookie sheet roll out your crust.
- Spread bacon, sausage, and cheese on crust leaving about a 1/2 in around the edge.
- Roll up your crust starting with one of the long ends.
- Make sure the seam is down.
- Cut several slits in the crust.
- Bake 10-15 (depending on the crust thickness) until crust is golden brown.
- Slice and serve with salsa.
|Cinnamon & Sugar Muffins,
Berry Muffins, & Apple Cinnamon Muffins
|Maple & Jet “sharing” a cupcake|
Have you made any brunch or shower food lately? If so what have you made?
Follow us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.