When I shared my Potato Bites, I mentioned that I made them for my sister-in-law’s baby shower. Today, I will share the rest of the food I made. The food was all of the brunch variety.
When I was looking for food to make, I came across Bacon Cheese Stromboli in one of my cookbooks. Since I had really enjoyed my Pepperoni & Chicken Stromboli, I thought I would give a breakfast one a try. I loved how easy this was and how yummy it turned it.
Breakfast Meat Stromboli
Servings: 16 people
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough or homemade pizza dough for one pizza
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 5 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound sausage cooked and broken up
- salsa optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a greased cookie sheet roll out your crust.
- Spread bacon, sausage, and cheese on crust leaving about a 1/2 in around the edge.
- Roll up your crust starting with one of the long ends.
- Make sure the seam is down.
- Cut several slits in the crust.
- Bake 10-15 (depending on the crust thickness) until crust is golden brown.
- Slice and serve with salsa.
Although with the Potato Bites & Stromboli, I also made 3 kinds of mini muffins using Kerry’s Versatile Muffins recipe. I also made orange & chocolate chip muffins but I want to work on that recipe a bit before sharing it.
|Cinnamon & Sugar Muffins,|
Berry Muffins, & Apple Cinnamon Muffins
There was so much yummy food at the shower, since I wasn’t the only one to bring food. But I really enjoyed making all these yummy treats and it was a wonderful time getting ready for the new baby girl.
|Maple & Jet “sharing” a cupcake|
Have you made any brunch or shower food lately? If so what have you made?
Follow us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.