Green and red Christmas Popcorn Balls are a delicious Christmas treat. Perfect for a Grinch themed party, or for any holiday get together.
What says Christmas better than red and green?
A marshmallowy popcorn balls, complete with Hot Tamales, is a thing of beauty. Kids and adults alike will flock to these Christmas Popcorn Balls at Christmas parties.
These Christmas Popcorn Balls are perfect for classroom or work holiday parties! They’re also a fun treat if you’re planning a Grinch Family Movie night!
If you love The Grinch, you’ll want to try these delicious Grinch Cookies, as well!
- 1 package microwave popcorn
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 package (10 oz.) regular marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Hot Tamales
- 10 drops green food coloring
- Pop popcorn according to directions. Set aside.
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out somewhere.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir, and microwave another 30 seconds if needed to fully melt the butter and marshmallows.
- Stir in food coloring.
- Stir in popcorn.
- Stir in Hot Tamales.
- Butter or grease your hands.
- Roll by the handful, until a ball is formed (should be able to make 12 balls).
- Place on parchment paper to harden.
- If any of the balls start to spread out, you need to roll them with a little more pressure.
- Store in an air tight container. Best if eaten within a day or two.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 66Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.