It’s Spring in Texas, which means I feel lost in an allergy, sinus, headache, etc fog. I also seemed to have lost a lot of my energy and seem to be having a hard time getting projects finished. Like the finishing details of my mini-dining room makeover that I’ve been planning on sharing for weeks! It’s coming on Saturday, I promise.
Making dinner has also been a struggle lately which leads to easy recipes like this one and Jamie’s 4 Easy Chicken Freezer Meals.
This crockpot ravioli is a fast recipe for a Crockpot/Slow Cooker one, so you can throw it in in the afternoon and still be fine. I also usually have all these ingredients on hand, except for maybe the ravioli but I like to grab a few bags of those when it’s on sale.
- 1 pound hamburger browned
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 25 oz pkg pkg Frozen Cheese Ravioli
- Parmesan Cheese optional
- Spray crockpot with no-stick spray.
- Put all ingredients in crockpot, stir, and cook for 2-3 hours on low.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.