Only 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes to have this 3 Ingredient Chip Dip ready!
Need a fast recipe to get an awesome chip dip on the table for BBQs this summer or for game day? If so, you have come to the right place. This 3 Ingredient Chip Dip is fantastic! In fact, just last week I made a much more time consuming dip that took a lot more effort, and my husband said, “It’s good, but I wish you’d just make the other dip.” So here is the other (much easier!) dip!
- 8 oz. package Cream Cheese
- Salsa, whatever kind you like
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the cream cheese. Add some salsa (enough to cover the cream cheese) and cheddar cheese. This dip is definitely to taste, so you may end up adding a little more of this or that.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Stir.
- Continue microwaving, stirring every 30 seconds, until the cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated.
- Get a chip and try some- add more salsa or cheddar cheese, to taste. (If you add more, just microwave it for another 30 seconds).
- Serve with your favorite chips.
Follow us on Pinterest at Coffee With Us 3
Check out our link parties here.