Great resources for fun summer learning ideas including activities, workbooks, websites and apps for both Preschoolers and Grade-Schoolers.
I’m a big believer that summer should be a time of play. A time of fun and a break for school but at the same time, I don’t want my kids forgetting everything they’ve learned and not being ready for school when September rolls around. So as the summer goes on we’ll be using more of these ideas.
Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Learning Ideas
–Fine Motor Bean Craft
–Color Playdough Mats
–Time Telling Clock
–Sing with Me ABC’s
– Farm Animal Playdough Mats
– Learning about Money
–Farm Animals Lacing Cards
–Scavenger Hunt Books
–Roll for Splash (Water Game)
– Preschool Shape & Color Craft
– Fun Brain
– Highlight Kids
– Mickey’s Magical Art World
– Play Kids (shop your app store)
– ABC Alphabet Phonics by Innovate Investment Limited (shop your app store)
Grade School Summer Learning Ideas
–Summer Brain Camp – Free Printables
– Brain Quest (Available in Multiple Grade Levels)
– The Complete Book of Maps & Geography (Grades 3-6_
– Big Workbooks (Available in Multiple Grade Levels)
– Handwriting: Cursive
What activities do you do with your children to keep them learning all summer?
Why not join us on Pinterest: Coffee With Us 3 or hangout with us on Facebook:
Check out our link parties.