- 1 8 oz Tortellini, or 1 pkg frozen tortellini
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces (or pepperoni)
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 2-3 tbsp zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package. Throw squash into boiling water with tortellini for last 1-2 minutes. Drain tortellini and place in medium size bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until serving for at least 30 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There is a bite of summer in every bite of this salad and I love the tortellini also. In fact, I’ve been eating a lot more tortellini lately after having the tortellini salad at the salad supper.
Don’t forget to pin!