When I lived in Texas, a restaurant opened up that served a dessert called a pizookie. It is a cookie baked in a tiny pizza pan. It was one of the favorite desserts of my group of friends. The restaurant has since added more varieties to their menu. I had a red velvet pizookie when I visited that restaurant in Denver.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Use any cookie dough you have on hand or can whip up quickly. Above is the recipe for the Sugar Cookies, But you could do the cowboy cookie dough.
- Directions for sugar cookie dough is directions # 3-6. If using a different cookie dough recipe skip to #7.
- Cream together powdered sugar, butter, sugar.
- Mix in oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Chill dough for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Place enough cookie dough in skillet to fill it about 2/3. Press it down so it’s even.
- Place in oven, preheated to the temp according to your cookie recipe. (Sugar cookies baking temp is 350.)
- Bake until cookie is done. It usually takes about 20 minutes. It may still be a little doughy in the middle.
- Scoop ice cream on top and enjoy. It will be hot!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!