What is a Pizookie?
A Pizookie is a cookie that has been baked in a deep dish personal sized pizza pan. It is topped with ice cream. There are many flavors to choose from.
What is are Cast Iron Cookies?
It is similar to a Pizookie except that it has been baked in a 4″ cast iron skillet. You can choose what cookie you would like in them. The sky is the limit.
Need ideas for cookies?
- Your favorite cookie dough
- Use any cookie dough you have on hand or can whip up.
- Preheat oven to temperature specified by your cookie recipe.
- Place enough cookie dough in skillet to fill it about 2/3. Press it down so it’s even.
- Place in oven, preheated to the temp according to your cookie recipe.
- Bake until cookie is done. It usually takes about 20 minutes. It may still be a little doughy in the middle.
- Scoop ice cream on top and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t forget to pin!